The room, previously belonged to Pagnini Palace, was annexed to the Ricciarelli Palace in 1844.
The paintings on the ceiling date back to the twentieth century,made by the painter Caluri Menotti.
This room and the other rooms, facing the back of the Pagnini palace, were mainly used for services. This room was once devoted to the company lady.
Today, it has been chosen as a guest room because it is very quiet and private overlooking an internal courtyard; is a place that creates intimacy and induces to find a climate of relaxation and comfort; in summer it does not need air conditioning because even during the higher temperatures the room is fresh and pleasantly tempered.
To observe a relic of Blessed Giovanni Colombini.
In the lobby hallway is available for guests part of a large closet wardrobe with interior mirror.
The bathroom, realized in the twentieth century, is placed in the understairs area. It has a modest size compared to current standards, but it should be noted that once the bathroom space was much smaller than today’s.
This room has been completely renovated, with valuable materials according to the modern needings, in the respect of the ancient style of the building.